[Gate-users] How to create a Voxelized phantom

Emilie Gaudin Emilie.Odette.Gaudin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Mar 13 01:20:14 CET 2020

Hi,

You can create your phantom with any tool you want as long as you know how to convert it in interfile for example.
I personally had niftii images to convert for my voxelized phantom so I used imageJ  (amide can do the trick I think) to convert and reformat data (littlendian 16bit) into .i33 (raw) with the appropriate header .h33 (.hdr).

Regards,

Emilie

________________________________
From: Gate-users <gate-users-bounces at lists.opengatecollaboration.org> on behalf of Zhengzhi Liu <zliu36 at stanford.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:01:18 PM
To: gate-users <gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org>
Subject: [Gate-users] How to create a Voxelized phantom

Dear Gate users,

Could you share your intelligence on how to create a voxelized phantom? What tool do you recommend?
So far I tried blender (which is very new to me, I played with it for a while, but it's an awesome tool), however,  it can't export the created 3D geometries in any format accepted by GATE. Has anyone done something similar?

Thank you very much for help.
Sincere regards,

Zhengzhi