[Gate-users] Report of GATEv8.2 bugs (PETscanner "level5" is NOT working)

Zhengzhi Liu zliu36 at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 11 17:03:26 CET 2020

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for reading my email and looking into it. Thanks for confirming the
legitimacy of my doubt. I wish it would allow users to
use TakeEnergyCentroid.

Please allow me to rephrase my sentences as follows:
In my system, each crystal is coupled to a single readout channel. In order
to align my simulated system with my real system, I wanted to register the
center of each crystal in Gate then to compare it with that of my real
system, for which I have already got the data.  The way I can think of to
achieve the measurement of crystal center location in Gate is by
using TakeEnergyCentroid and setting readout depth to crystal level.

To be short, Yes, I want the spatial position of my crystals.

Thanks for your time and wisdom.

Warmest regards,
Zhengzhi