[Gate-users] HELP

David Boersma david.boersma at acmit.at
Mon Mar 9 11:29:30 CET 2020

Hello Lamia el Moudden,

Sorry for the late reply.

I am having a hard time understanding your question, to be honest. So I need to start with asking you for some clarification of what you would like to achieve. Specifically:

  *   What do you mean with "paper of speckle"? When I googled for it I found "speckle pattern" which apparently has to do with interference of visible light (usually from lasers). That is not a topic that we normally treat with Gate/Geant4, as far as I know. I guess you mean something completely different. 😊
  *   It sounds like you are looking a way to simulate many beams, each with a different direction and angular distribution. What kind of primary particles are emitted by the source? Photons or other particles? (Electron, protons?) What is the energy range (and distribution) for the primary particles?

If you can clarify this, then it might be easier for me (or anyone else on the mailing list) to give you some suggestions/ideas to help you to set up your simulation.

HTH,

David B.