[Gate-users] Multiple coincidences rejection

Emilie Gaudin Emilie.Odette.Gaudin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Mar 4 19:33:04 CET 2020

I don't know which version of GATE you are running.
Moreover, you didn't share you code neither your error.
Please read the documentation carefully... Here is the link just in case:
https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/digitizer_and_detector_modeling.html#coincidence-sorter

In your digitizer:
/gate/digitizer/Coincidences/enable
/gate/digitizer/Coincidences/MultiplesPolicy killAll

For the noise:
/gate/distributions/name energy_distrib
/gate/distributions/insert Gaussian
/gate/distributions/energy_distrib/setMean 450 keV
/gate/distributions/energy_distrib/setSigma 30 keV
/gate/distributions/name dt_distrib
/gate/distributions/insert Exponential
/gate/distributions/dt_distrib/setLambda 7.57 mus
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert noise
/gate/digitizer/Singles/noise/setDeltaTDistribution dt_distrib
/gate/digitizer/Singles/noise/setEnergyDistribution energy_distrib

Émilie