[Gate-users] 64 Cu positron spectra problem

Sofia Kolovi sofiaphys at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:47:56 CET 2020

Hello,

First of all, concerning the last email, you put in your code
/gate/source/Cu64Source/gps/monoenergy          0. MeV
which generally means that you declare that your source emits 0 energy.
The colleague above suggested to insert
/gate/source/pointSource/gps/energy 0 MeV
in order to declare that your source has 0 kinetic energy.

Apart from that, you may try to see if there is a bug with the radioactive
decay for this ion.
You can simply use the UserSpectrum (described in Source section of the
documentation) where you describe on your own the energy spectrum emitted
by your source and then compare with what you got using Radioactive Decay.

I hope you find this helpful,
Best regards,
Sofia