[Gate-users] Time when the particle is created

Francisco Enríquez frank.enrqz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:48:48 CEST 2020

Hi Gabriel,

May I ask you how you are producing the optical photons (through a scintillation process or using directly an optical photons source)?

Regards,
Francisco

From: Gate-users <gate-users-bounces at lists.opengatecollaboration.org> on behalf of Gabriel Cañizares Ledo <gacale at i3m.upv.es>
Date: Friday, 19 June 2020 at 6:47 pm
To: "Gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org" <Gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org>
Subject: [Gate-users] Time when the particle is created

Dear Gate-users

In this point I am generating Optical Photons which travels along a scintillator so they are registered in a surface. I am interested in the registrated hits time distribution in comparison with the time when the original particle was generated. I have access to the first part, but I do not find the way to calculate the original time. I would be very grateful if someone can help me with this situation

Thank you and best regards

Gabriel Cañizares