[Gate-users] Application Compton concept on PET

Rascal 123 rascal123kr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:35:34 CET 2020

There are some consideration in my code.
1. If I should make PET and Compton in one big daughter
2. If I should make one daughter for PET and one daughter for Compton
Currently this is the best code that I make so far for PET and Compton in
one big daughter (in short PC)
The problem is
1. I can't attach head, crystal for both PET and Compton
2. I can't attach crystal SD
3. I can't use energy windows or blurring for one of them because it's
doesn't allow me to use 'blurring' on both sides or using different name
I have comment '#' the one that make the code did't work.

I hope you can solve my problem
Thank you

Daniel S. W.