[Gate-users] No figures on Viewer

Xin Ming simone77 at 163.com
Tue Dec 22 03:30:11 CET 2020

Hi All

I am new to Gate. I followed up the instructions to install the Geant10.04.p02 and Gate 9.0. Example B1 is fine. All figures could be seen. But I failed to conduct a PET geometry defining on the first pages of the GATE guideline. Only the frame showed up. I could not see any system or boxes  in the viewer following the command  lines. Anyone could help get me out of this situation. I will appreciate.

/vis/open OGLSX
/vis/viewer/reset
/vis/viewer/set/viewpointThetaPhi 60 60
/vis/viewer/zoom 1
/vis/viewer/set/style surface
/vis/drawVolume
/tracking/storeTrajectory 1
/vis/scene/endOfEventAction accumulate 10
/vis/viewer/update
/gate/geometry/setMaterialDatabase misc/GateMaterials.db
/gate/world/geometry/setXLength 40. cm
/gate/world/geometry/setYLength 40. cm
/gate/world/geometry/setZLength 40. cm
/gate/world/daughters/name cylindricalPET
/gate/world/daughters/insert cylinder
/gate/cylindricalPET/setMaterial Water
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setRmax 100 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setRmin 86 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setHeight 18 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/vis/forceWireframe
#/vis/viewer/zoom 3

Simone

Best and happy holidays.