[Gate-users] Surfaces definition in GATE v9.0

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 16 16:37:45 CET 2020

Hi,
I don't know about opitical simulations and surface definitions... but I
have observed the same change in behavior for the definition of sources.
See e.g.
https://github.com/OpenGATE/GateContrib/commit/1344cfdc791bbfce90d2b716bc2f6cbf106525dd
I never understood this change in behavior, just accepted it...
Simon