[Gate-users] Fwd: IS GATE SUPPORTING MULTITHREADING ?

Mohamed Mohamed melkatib1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:12:26 CEST 2020

Hello David,

I would to hank you warmly for your interresting and clear response, that
was very helpful and largely sufficient for me,

Do you mind if i ask you to know about the potential gain from executing
the same .mac on many cores of my processor (if i double the RAM, then i
run the .mac on 2 or 3 cores? ), also will i need other tools to do that?

Finally, how GATE can be multithreaded on GPU and not on CPU? whats the
difference?

Thank you again,
Regards.