[Gate-users] how to separate particles created in each volume in simulation gate

Zhengzhi Liu zliu36 at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 17 01:26:25 CEST 2020

Hi Deae,

If my answer is incorrect, please let me know. Also, what did you mean by
"separate the particles created in each volume"? created or detected?
Meanwhile, you did not specify your application either. Thus, these people
who are trying to answer your question need to make an assumption before
answering it. Please be explicit.

Thanks,

Zhengzhi