[Gate-users] Fwd: [Castor-users] IEEE NSS/MIC 2019 CASToR User's Meeting in Manchester. DEADLINE EXTENSION 5th October

tmerlin Thibaut.Merlin at univ-brest.fr
Tue Sep 24 22:50:31 CEST 2019

Dear GATE Users,

The deadline of the abstract submission for the CASToR User's meeting
has been extended to the *5th of October*.

If you do not plan to present an abstract, but still wish to attend the
meeting, do not forget to send an email to Dimitris Visvikis
(dimitris at univ-brest.fr) in order to register for the event.

We are looking forward to meet you there!

Best regards,
Thibaut Merlin