[Gate-users] Recylcing PHSP and time slice

Jeremy Leste jeremy.leste at inserm.fr
Tue Sep 10 23:08:01 CEST 2019

Hi Gate Users,

A second mail to notify that the problem is only for
IAEA phase space. Phase space functions work well for root.

Best
regards

Jeremy

Le 2019-09-09 17:02, Jeremy Leste a écrit :

> Dear
Gate-Users,

> I need to perform recycling of a phase space and i
have a problem.

> For a simulation using
"/gate/application/setTotalNumberOfPrimaries" it works.

> But using
a a TIME SLICE and "/gate/application/setTotalNumberOfPrimaries " or
"/gate/application/setNumberOfPrimariesPerRun" it does not work. It
seems to read once the PHSP and then to repeat the last particle.

I have this message: "ERROR: read_particle: Failed to read particle
type"

> I have already check the PHSP and that is not the problem.
Some Ideas?