[Gate-users] How get coincidences with different crystal block

Eder Rezende Moraes edermoraes at usp.br
Mon Nov 4 21:21:05 CET 2019

Hi Dear all,

Does anybody has already simulate systems with different block size help
me.

Seen that I succeed in generate and attach two different rsectors with his
specific blocks.
Therefore with or not the last two lines the script done off since I type
/gate/application/startDAQ because the system does not "detectors".
I attach both crystals as sensitivedetectors.

See a pice of the code.

/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector/attach rsector01
/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/module/attach module
/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/crystal/attach crystal
/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/layer0/attach LYSO

/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/addAnewRsector rsector02
/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector02/attach rsector02
/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector02module/attach module02
/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector02crystal/attach crystal02
/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector02layer0/attach LYSO02

#/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector/setInCoincidenceWith rsector02
#/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector02/setInCoincidenceWith rsector

Best regardings,

Prof. Dr. Eder Rezende Moraes

Departamento de FĂ­sica

FFCLRP-USP