[Gate-users] Error in STIR installation

Thielemans, Kris k.thielemans at ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 20 19:08:36 CEST 2019

Dear Amir

This turned out to be in the ECAT7 support. I’m afraid we don’t test that properly anymore, largely due because we don’t use it, but also because of uncertain status of the ECAT7 support library. However, in this case, it was a simple fix which I’ve now committed. No idea if it will all work though. Sorry. Any news on that will be appreciated.

By the way, all STIR questions should go to the stir-users list. (or stir-devel).

Kind regards

Kris Thielemans
Professor in Medical Imaging Physics at University College London,
Institute of Nuclear Medicine, UCL Hospital, Tower 5,
235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU, UK