[Gate-users] implementing MOBY into GATE

Parisa Khateri parisa.khateri at cern.ch
Mon Feb 11 13:25:49 CET 2019

Dear Iván,

Thank you very much for breaking it down into steps. It was very helpful.

I tried my first simulation with the attenuation image as my phantom and placed a point source in the rat body. I resized the image to have very large voxels to accelerate the simulation. It seems to work.

Then I used the activity image (with the same size of the attenuation image) as the source.. again it seems to work. I have to check with smaller voxel size and higher activity for final check.

Thanks again and best regards,

Parisa