[Gate-users] NEW TRAINING IS COMING: "Python data analysis for GATE simulations"

Lydia Maigne lydia.maigne at clermont.in2p3.fr
Mon Apr 15 16:15:50 CEST 2019

Dear GATE users,

The OpenGATE collaboration in partnership with "CNRS formation entreprises » is happy to announce a new training in order to improve your data analysis using the Python software: « Python data analysis for GATE simulations »

The training is organised from July 9 to 11 (3 days) in Clermont-Ferrand (France). In order to have a look at the programme and to register please visit the following web site:
https://cnrsformation.cnrs.fr/stage-19378-Python-data-analysis-for-GATE-simulations.html?axe=101 <https://cnrsformation.cnrs.fr/stage-19378-Python-data-analysis-for-GATE-simulations.html?axe=101>

3 of our best researchers in the field (Maxime Chauvin from CRCT/INSERM Toulouse, Marc-Antoine Verdier from IMNC Paris and Mathieu Dupont from CPPM Marseille) will guide you through practical exercices in order to improve the analysis of your data generated with the GATE platform. You will also learn how to handle easily your simulations in a cluster environment.

Don’t hesitate to contact me for any question related to this event,

Best regards,

Lydia Maigne

Lydia Maigne, PhD, HDR
Spokesperson of the OpenGATE collaboration
www.opengatecollaboration.org <http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/>

Laboratoire de Physique de Clermont
UMR 6533 CNRS/IN2P3 - Université Clermont Auvergne

Campus Universitaire des Cézeaux
4, avenue Blaise Pascal
TSA 60026
CS 60026