[Gate-users] help me how to use LMF(list mode fomat)

David Boersma david.boersma at acmit.at
Tue Apr 2 10:22:59 CEST 2019

Hi 라이노 and Matthew,

Welcome to GATE!

Could you tell us which release of GATE you installed? I am not an imaging expert, but I think that for much of the LMF functionality you need to install the LMF library and link it to GATE when you compile it.

(It is actually not so easy to build GATE with LMF, because the LMF library code is very old and may require some tweaking to get built with modern compilers. We provide the LMF code on our website and may try to help, but we are not officially supporting it...)

/David