[Gate-users] Bug 8.1

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Sep 25 07:35:43 CEST 2018

Hi Luc and David,
I had a similar problem a while ago. When I tried to track it down, simply
trying to cout the filename causing this error disabled the problem in my
case... So I did not find the root cause but it seems to me that this is a
side effect of a memory error before.
I guess you'll have to share your macro if someone wants to investigate
further.
Simon