[Gate-users] How to determine positron emission points

Rukiah katoshka_7880 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 22:43:54 CEST 2018

Hi Pablo,Thank you for your suggestion.I am using Gate7.2 and managed to obtain the annihilations point. However,I cannot get the emissions point and that is where I am stucked.Is it possible to get the emissions point data? I wonder if the process called ‘initStep’ represents the emissions point.Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone