[Gate-users] AlongStep/PostStep processes

Uwe.Pietrzyk Uwe.Pietrzyk at web.de
Fri Nov 9 12:45:37 CET 2018

Hello Sofiia Forostenko,

could you let us know, which version of GATE you are using,
since it is easier then for our developers and users to help you.

I remember, that I had to set the cuts like shown below
in physics.mac in order to find useful results for Cherenkov radiation.

#
#       C U T S
#

/gate/physics/displayCuts
/gate/physics/Gamma/SetCutInRegion      world 10 mm
/gate/physics/Electron/SetCutInRegion   world 10 mm
/gate/physics/Positron/SetCutInRegion   world 10 mm
/gate/physics/Proton/SetCutInRegion     world 10 mm

I hope this is helpful!

Kind regards and best wishes,

Uwe Pietrzyk

Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk