[Gate-users] for electron beam, record dose due to primary electrons, scattered electrons and photons separately

G Tom gregthom992 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:52:39 CET 2018

Hi gaters,

Yet another question. In my electron beam simulation, I would like to
record the dose due to

1) primary electrons from scattering foil reaching phantom without any
scattering (except in air)
2) scattered (by various components in head, eg jaws, applicator) electrons
reaching phantom
3) photons (primary and scattered) from the scattering foils, reaching the
phantom

Is there an easy way to do this by setting filters on the dose actor ?

Thanks

GT