[Gate-users] Depth dependence of fluence to investigate electron beam buildup dose discrepancy

G Tom gregthom992 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:37:22 CET 2018

Hi all, I'm simulating  electron depth doses for electron beam from linear
accelerator. I find some disagreement in buildup area possibly due to low
energy electrons and or low energy photons. Now I want to see the fluence
vs depth for primary electrons, secondary electrons and electrons from
photon interactions much like the attached reference. Can the Fluence actor
be used for this fluence vs depth profile whilevseparting primaries? Fig
2.12 ICRU35 ATTCHED

Thanks in advance.

Gt