[Gate-users] Fwd: hits.dat Gate question

Pietrzyk, Uwe u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jul 19 21:57:49 CEST 2018

Dear GATE-Users,

the eMail attached I received from Marcin Balcerzyk,
because he could not send it to the Gate-users List.
Maybe this is caused by the fact that he used a different
eMail address before, that from an earlier affiliation.
Please let me know, if somebody knows how to address this
issue.
Also, if you can help him and give advice, please respond
to his eMail (in Cc:) and also to the gate-users list

Many thanks and kind regards,

Uwe Pietrzyk

Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker