[Gate-users] Need help with getting started

강한규 lovehangulp at naver.com
Wed Jul 18 11:51:39 CEST 2018

Dear Shabudarda,

Attached is the manual for vGATE installation and running.

I'm sure that you will be able to run GATE CT example and analyze the ROOT output file with the manual.

For Korean GATE users, I attached Korea version vGATE manual which has more information about vGATE installation.

If you have any question, just let me know.

Best regards,

Han Gyu Kang, Ph.D.

Imaging Physics Team, NIRS-QST, Japan.