[Gate-users] Actor not declared when using cluster

Gerhard Friesen gf901779 at fh-muenster.de
Thu Jul 5 16:16:16 CEST 2018

Hello GATErs,

I'm currently trying to run the non-voxelized CT examples from GATE 7.2
with additional actors (dose, Espectrum, statistics) in cluster mode,
but when I try splitting it says something like "actor not declared".
When I delete the save command line I get "the actor is declared but not
intended to be saved". I tried the example in normal 1-core mode and it
worked. Splitting other non time-sliced examples worked as well.

Does somebody have a clue? I'm really stuck here.