[Gate-users] KERMA

Tyrone Te Ruruku Tyrone.TeRuruku at waikatodhb.health.nz
Mon Aug 27 22:56:16 CEST 2018

How can I measure KERMA (Kcol and Krad) within a specified volume?

Naku noa,
Tyrone Te Ruruku
Medical Physics Registrar
Medical Physics (Kaiahupūngao Whakaora) | Lomas Building | Waikato DHB

This electronic message, together with any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient: 1.do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. 2.please let me know by return email immediately and then destroy the message. Waikato DHB is not responsible for any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending by Waikato DHB. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and effects. Waikato DHB takes no responsibility for affected attachments. Click on link www.waikatodhb.health.nz/disclaimer to view the company policy website. If you are not redirected to the company policy website then copy and paste the URL into a new browser window.