[Gate-users] Seeking Experienced Optical Tracking Users for Help and Advice

Kevin Wilson rkwilso.clemtech15 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:49:23 CEST 2018

Hello all.
I am a somewhat experienced Gate user, but I am running into a deadend with
an optical tracking simulation I am performing and need some help.
I am trying to recreate a published experiment and their results using Gate
V7.2, but I am not able to do so. Without being able to reproduce the
published results I am unable to move forward with my own research with is
keeping me from completing my degree program. I believe that my problem
lies within my Surfaces.xml or Materials.xml files, but it could also lie
in my surface definitions or my output settings. Whatever it is, I'm unable
to figure it out on my own. If anyone out there would be willing to look
over my code and supplement files to see where my mistake may be I would
very greatly appreciate it.
Thank you to all who respond to this email, and good luck to all others.
When ever the problem is resolved I will make sure to post my solutions to
the group in case anyone else may benefit from them. I wish you all the
best, and look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Sincere regards,

--
*R. Kevin Wilson*

San Diego State University | *2018*
Department of Physics | *M.S. Medical Physics*
Radiation Detection Measurement & Modeling Laboratory
*PET/SPECT Modeling - GEANT4; GATE*

Clemson University | *2015*
College of Engineering & Science
Department of Physics & Astronomy | *B.S. Applied Physics*
CU EBIT & Atomic Physics Laboratory *|* *Intern Recipient and Student
Researcher*

rkwilso at g.clemson.edu
rkwils <rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu>o.clemtech15 at gmail.com
(828) 216-5310