[Gate-users] monoenergetic electrons source for dosimetry?

Ashok Tiwari tiwarias at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 18:28:53 CEST 2018

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for pointing the low energy value. Also, I have been playing with different values of energy such as 0.015, 0.1, 0.2, 1, and 5 MeVs.
I was also wondering about the activity of this mono-energetic electron source, do I need to include this information? Since, dose point kernels are function of the scaled distance. Do you have any suggestions for me about the scaling of this distance?

Regards,
Ashok