[Gate-users] 2017 STIR Users & Developers Meeting today: final reminder

Thielemans, Kris k.thielemans at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 11:48:56 CEST 2017

Dear all

A final reminder of our STIR meeting today at the IEEE MIC (18.00-20.00 Atlanta time, EDT). Full details on

http://stir.sourceforge.net/MIC2017UsersMeeting

We will try to share the event via Skype for Business (link below). Unfortunately, I'm not confident that this will work as the wifi connection at the conference centre is not very good. If you do join, please mute your microphone, unless you want to ask a question.

Hope to see you there.

Kris Thielemans
Reader in Medical Imaging Physics at University College London,
Institute of Nuclear Medicine, UCL Hospital, Tower 5,
235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU, UK

PS: link info for Skype for Business to join remotely. This is NOT Skype. You need to either have a Skype for Business client, or use a web plugin (not available for Linux sadly).
https://meet.lync.com/liveuclac-ucl/rmhathi/16K53J7G
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
https://meet.lync.com/liveuclac-ucl/rmhathi/16K53J7G?sl=1
Help (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389737)