[Gate-users] Dose actor

Elia Alessio alessio.elia at medaustron.at
Mon Oct 23 13:16:58 CEST 2017

Dear P.T.,

thanks for your email. Please when you are answering to the people of the community do not forget to keep them in cc by using the gate-users mail list so that everybody can potentially answer.

To calculate energy deposited you have to set as true the flag on energy deposited as follow:

/gate/actor/MyActor/enableEdep                 true

Just add that line to your actor. It will automatically generate a new txt file.

Concerning the set resolution option in general, having a set resolution  1 2 3 is not the same of having a resolution of 2 4 6 for a fix size. You are changing the binning of your score grid in x y z . Therefore also the dimension of your matrix (or array) is changing accordingly in your output file.

Hope it can help

Cheers
Alessio