[Gate-users] Multiple detectors (responses) with Fixed Forced Detection

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 4 10:31:25 CEST 2017

Hi,
What I do is record one spectral projection by setting the
energyResolvedBinSize to 1 keV and a detector response d(e)=1 with a text
file that looks like this:
0 1
1 1
I obtain then a 3 image for each run where the 3rd dimension is the energy.
I use this result offline to create the projection of each threshold
separately.
I don't know when this option was added wrt to Gate 7.2, you might have to
update your Gate.
Simon