[Gate-users] TPS pencil beam source

张晖 zhanghui at impcas.ac.cn
Fri Jul 7 09:48:33 CEST 2017

Dear Gaters,
    I'm using TPS pencil beam source to simulate  active beam scanning delivery techniques with carbon ion. I'm  confused about  the descriptions of source_description_file and plan_description_file in users guide. The descriptions are too brief especially about plan_description_file. In example/example_Radiotherapy/example5/data/PlanDescriptionToGATE.txt, there are many comments with 'CURRENTLY THIS VALUE IS NOT USED'. Dose anyone know  the detail description about them? Thank you!

--
Zhang Hui
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences