[Gate-users] Significance of "noGlobalOutput" in application command?

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Feb 8 07:16:50 CET 2017

Hello,

if I remember correctly, it was a command used to prevent any (root) output
when it is not needed. For example if you want to compute dose map and
nothing related to imaging. I think it is now unuseful.

David

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Mahdjoub Hamdi <mahdjoub.hamdi at hotmail.fr>
wrote:

> Hello Robert,
>
> noGlobalOutput means that you've not specifed the output of your
> simulations, I don't know what are you simulating, but I thing it is easier
> to start with root output, see This link on how to specify outputs of your
> Gate simulations:   http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/
> index.php/Users_Guide_V7.2:Data_output#The_Root_output
>
> Scinceerly,
> Mahdjoub.

David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS
CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U1206
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~dsarrut