[Gate-users] Dear All of gate user : issue (Gate with GPU) (Wonjoong Cheon)

Bryan McIntosh mcintoshster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:49:33 CEST 2017

Hello Wonjoong,

I had a similar issue with my GTX 980, and the problem lies in the file
CMakeLists.txt that is in your gate_v8.0 directory. Much like in GATE 7.2,
you need to find the line CUDA_NVCC_FLAGS and search for "gencode
arch=compute_XX,code=sm_XX" and replace the value represented by the XX
characters (likely 21) with the compute capability for the Pascal
architecture cards which is 61.

After making this change the compilation should work as usual.

Good luck!

-Bryan