[Gate-users] LMF file analysis

Mariarita s mariarita81 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:32:15 CEST 2016

Dear all,

recently I have started working with Gate simulation, I had simulated a PET system, in particular for small animals using example_PET with the PET_CylindricalPET_System.mac, by changing the characteristics of the system as my reference experimental setup. I have added the LMF commands in order to obtain a phantom image to compare with the experimental one.
About that I tried to use STIR, so I installed STIR_Matlab, but there are many problems because the program doesn't recognize the STIR and swig libraries, even if the library paths are added.
So, I would ask you, how can I analyze the .ccs file?  I would analyze the information obtained from .ccs file and "transform them" in order to obtain a PET image.
Thanks so much,
Yours sincerely

Mariarita