[Gate-users] I don`t know how to start the parallel computing

秋河 838788426 at qq.com
Tue Jun 7 10:27:55 CEST 2016

Dear GATE User

I`m trying parallel computing and follow the “Users Guide V7.2:How to use Gate on a Cluster” in  http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V7.2:How_to_use_Gate_on_a_Cluster . I have successfully install the gis and gjm. When I use the splitter execute my program, it split into four programs, but I don`t know how to start the simulation. If anyone knows please help me.

best regards