[Gate-users] no random coincidence in gatelab

Hojjat Mahani hojjat.mahani at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 21:05:37 CEST 2016

Hello Sepideh,
Just a point on your problem: In benefiting from the Gatelab, one normally set TotalNumberOfPrimeries = Activity (in Bq) x Time (in sec). After a quick look at the provided commands, it came to my attention that you have set the TotalNumberOfPrimeries to a value that is 10 times greater than what should be normally set.

However, I am not sure that the problem comes from the issue, but it is worth trying.

Good luck, Hojjat