[Gate-users] two point source doesn't work in SPECT

dilber eda dilber_eda at windowslive.com
Tue Feb 16 23:02:09 CET 2016

I have been struggling since long time to see two point source in cardiac SPECT I have designed.
I am using one point source in the center, i am using .sin file and reconstructing with  MLEM algorithm to see the image, single point source works. Ones I put 2 or 3 points it does not working, I still see one point.
I even make a big uniform phantom to see if I can see the uniform phantom, I got the same results. It can not be reconstruction problem, because I am using imagej before I reconstruct the images to see the sinograms. Projections are the same it is like one point source. Can anybody help me please what can it be?
Attach please mac file to see the way I put the source.

Best
Regards
Eda