[Gate-users] VOXELIZED_PHANTOM

Lorena Vázquez Canelas lowry_v_c at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:46:25 CET 2016

Hi Gaters,

I'm doing to execute the example that it appears in
/gate/example/examples_example_PHANTOM_SOURCE/Voxelized_Phantom_Source.
My error of compilation is the following:

Core-0] "here" = [ here ]
[Core-0] value = [ brain_phantom.i33 ]
[Core-0] m_dataFileName = [ brain_phantom.i33 ]
 min max 0 0  material: Air, visible false, rgba(0,0,0)
 min max 4 4  material: Water, visible true, rgba(1,0,0)
 min max 5 5  material: Water, visible true, rgba(0,1,0)
 min max 14 15  material: Water, visible true, rgba(0,0,1)
GateVImageVolume.cc (l.570):  I find R=25907 in the image, while range stop at 15

This simulation hasn't output file although it has root output and I don't watch any visualization.
Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,