[Gate-users] Projection Output problem

M Martin martin.mars18 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:41:57 CEST 2016

Dear Gate Users,

I am quiet new user of GATE. I am using GATE v7.1 and I work with pixelated
pinhole SPECT.
I am wondering whether i use a single cylinder or different size two
cylinders, i get similar image (from .sin file) which looks line one
cylinder or one source.
Please find the attached pictures to see what sort of cylinders i am using
as phantoms and what type of output i am getting.

For cylinder 1, i am using one point source.
For cylinder 2, i am using two point sources inserted in two different
cylinders as the picture.

Could you please let me know why my .sin file is giving similar output (as
one cylinder/source) and how can i resolve this issue?

Do i need to use different sort of sources?

Please let me know. Thanks for your kind co-operation in advance.

Cheers,
Martin