[Gate-users] Forcedwireframe visualization of volumes

André Miguel Monteiro ammonteiro at fc.ul.pt
Thu Jan 8 17:33:23 CET 2015

Dear Gate users,

I want to create a half sphere phantom that has a tumor inside it. To see the tumor I am using the command  /gate/phantom/vis/forceWireframe so I can see the daughter volume. But what I get, which is represented in the phantom.png picture, is weird!! If I apply /gate/daughter_volume/vis/forceWireframe it doesn't show anyting...

So I followed the user guide and did the first part of defining the scanner geometry with the same command /gate/name_of_the_volume/vis/forceWireframe that gave me the result showed by the figure forcedwire.png

Shouldn't the result be a dashed line?

I am using /gate/geometry/rebuild? to get the geometry of the volumes.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

André Miguel Monteiro

--------------------------------
MSc Student in Biomedical and Biophysics Engineering at Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon

Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering
Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon
Campo Grande
1749-016 Lisbon

Room Office: 1.02
Extension: 20509