[Gate-users] git not updating develop branch since 15-may-2014

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:01:02 CET 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Alex Vergara Gil wrote:
> Hello gaters!
>
> I wonder why git doesn't upgrade my develop branch, last update it
> takes is since 15-may-2014! (see screenshot for gitk). Are there no
> further updates since that date or am I doing something wrong?

Your screenshot shows the latest version of the master branch. The
latest commit in development branch was (probably) on the 1st December
2014. See the https://github.com/OpenGATE/Gate mirror for example.

I don't know what exactly "went wrong" in your checkout, but if you
try to do a new checkout (and you need to properly setup tracking of
remote branches for development), you should see the latest commits.

Mojca