[Gate-users] speed up simulation

Hojjat Mahani hojjat.mahani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:28:07 CET 2015

Dear Michal,

In addition to the Marc's and my previous comments, I would suggest you to
disable some unnecessary physics processes, such as "Bremsstrahlung" and
"Rayleigh Scattering" since they have no significant side-effect on our
final results.

In the case of ASCII output, masking some columns of the ASCII-file can
lead to a relatively faster Gate simulation.

P.S.: It is highly recommended to reply the posts to the Gate-users-list
(instead of directly replying to the person who makes the comment), so
other Gaters can benefit from the discussion. Thank you.

Good luck,

Hojjat