[Gate-users] GATE 7.0 Installation

André Miguel Monteiro ammonteiro at fc.ul.pt
Wed Feb 11 11:13:58 CET 2015

Hello ?Hojjat,

Did "empty cache" appeared right after you typed ccmake ../gate or something like that?

If so type "c" and ccmake will begin the configuration for geant4 compilation.

Cheers,

André

MSc Student in Biomedical and Biophysics Engineering at Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon

Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering
Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon
Campo Grande
1749-016 Lisbon

Room Office: 1.02
Extension: 20509