[Gate-users] ERROR MESSAGE (segmentation violation)

정상구 hiphop64 at korea.ac.kr
Mon Aug 24 10:46:59 CEST 2015

Hello, I'm beginner of GATE.
I have a trouble about segmentaion violation.
In a terminal display, *** break ***segmentation violation WARNING - Attempt to delete the physical volume store while geometry closed!WARNING - Attempt to delete the logical volume store while geometry closed!
WARNING - Attempt to delete the solid store while geometry closed!
WARNING - Attempt to delete the region store while geometry closed!

I wanted gamma source shaped a pencil beam. So, I brought the code in GATE user guide v 6.2
After typing "/control/execute (file name) ", the error is displayed in terminal.
what should I do for solve this problem?
P.S If you need my code, I will send the code at next time. Please let me know this solution, ASAP.
Thank you for reading