[Gate-users] Dose actor and uncertainties

narbor nicolas.arbor at iphc.cnrs.fr
Wed Aug 5 21:56:17 CEST 2015

Hi Sylvain,
Here is a short summary (in french) about dose uncertainty in GATE that
I've wrote some times ago (it's a personnal note...so quite basic and
not very well written).
Hope it helps to answer your questions.
If something is not clear, don't hesitate to send me a mail.
Best regards,
Nicolas Arbor

Nicolas ARBOR
Maître de Conférences
Université de Strasbourg - UFR Physique et Ingénierie
Groupe de recherche RaMsEs - Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien
23, rue du Loess BP28 67037 Strasbourg Cedex 2
mail : nicolas.arbor at iphc.cnrs.fr / tel : 03.88.10.64.27