[Gate-users] !Bug activity table, fixed number of primaries

J.J.M. Kouwenberg j.kouwenberg at erasmusmc.nl
Thu Apr 30 12:02:50 CEST 2015

Dear All,

I stumbled on a serious issue when combining an activity table with the command setTotalNumberOfPrimaries.
When I run my simulation without a set number of primaries, the simulation runs normally and I obtain a nice activity curve between the start and end time. However, when I set the number of primaries (mandatory for my simulation cluster), it feels like the activity table is completely ignored in the output. The total number of events is correct, but they are evenly distributed over the run time instead of following the acitivity table.

Does anyone know if one can fix this? I tried setting a large number of slices, but to no avail.

With kind regards,

Jasper J.M. Kouwenberg
Medical Physics Graduate student
Nuclear Medicine