[Gate-users] Multiple Sources - How GATE Chooses

Fernando Rannou fernando.rannou at usach.cl
Wed Sep 24 19:09:29 CEST 2014

Hello

I think it first chooses the source based on the activity left in each
one. It then
chooses the site in that source where to produce the event.
So a source that has 500 uCi has more probability of being chosen than a source
with 100 uCi. But his may change in the future if the 1st source decays faster
than the 2nd one.