[Gate-users] Dose ditribution map when a point source moves along a human GI tract

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:50:34 CET 2014

Hi Tony,

1. The keyword auto change the seed automatically for the random engine
/gate/random/setEngineSeed auto   (it is based on the CPU time and Process
ID, which are both always different).

2. You can write an entire macro and then just type "Gate
my_main_macro.mac" from the command prompt, it will execute and stop the
simulation automatically. If you want plenty, you just write a bash (or
csh) script to launch the simulation for you (you can do loops and so).

Regards,
Simon